The Bank Alt
Fineas G. Bankworthy is probably the epitome of what a great deal of players would like their bank alt to look like, but without being able to equip a Top Hat and a Monocle simultaneously in-game…as well as having that very unique tuxedo…, it is near impossible to obtain this epic look for our alts. However, there are a plethora of different items to create your very own unique look. I have put together several outfits for this collection that will hopefully give you ideas for creating your own great bank alt ensemble.
Please note that while some of these outfits can be worn by level 1 characters, I have included armor items that require up to level 20. A couple of hours questing can bring any new character to this higher level (might as well learn to ride ^_^), and you will probably get great low-level quest rewards that may inspire an outfit for your bank alt. These articles are also beneficial for those to style their level 19 twink who is also used a bank alt.
Bank Alt Fashion Categories
- Fancy and Classy
- Simple and Fun
- Home-town Representative – Alliance Proud | Horde Proud
- Holiday Spirit
Below is a list of links to other sites that have great bank alt articles for your consideration:
- Wowhead News: Dress for Luxurious Success – The Complete Guide to Gearing your Bank Alt
- WowWiki: Level 1 Twink
- Guass’ Adventures in World of Warcraft: Bank Alt Dress Code
- World of Warcraft – Livejournal: Pimp Your Bank Alt
- WoW FAshion Guru: Playing Dress Up: Bank Alt
- WoW Insider: Bank Toon Fashion and Building the Better Bank Alt
If you have a great bank alt article, or just want to show off your favorite bank outfit, please do not hesitate to share it with us on the forum, or contact me directly to add the link to this list! ^_^