Kirina’s Closet 2 Year Anniversary
Since last summer, I have gotten married, (finally) finished college, and have begun working as a teacher. With the change in my schedule, there have been less new articles than there was in the previous year. I am working hard to change that, but, as with any other gaming hobby, real life always comes first.
With the announcement of Transmogrification coming in patch 4.3, I have switched gears in how I approach creating outfits for Kirina and this site – focusing now on sets all with the same armor type, and many more fun costumes to wear “over” ones real gear. I have also delved into the realm of older dungeon drops and using unique epics instead of common “no stat” items.
Like I said for the 1-year anniversary of this site, if there was anything I wish I could change about this past year it would have been to have more time to dedicate toward this site. I cannot quit this site until my spiral of planned ideas (some 2 years old now >.<) are published...even if one of the other wonderful WoW fashion blogs beat me to the punch. Here's to looking forward to year 3 of Kirina's Closet!
Just a Few WordPress Stats:
**All stats are from “the beginning” of the site to today, September 19th, 2011 (I was a little late getting this article out)**
Number of Views for Kirina’s Closet: 464,566 views
- I Wanna Be: A Rogue – 9,741 views
- Orgrimmar Grunt – 9,119 views
- Stormwind City Guard – 7,095 views
- The Dating Scene – 6,541 views
- The Simple Kilt – 6,282 views
Top 5 Most Clicked Links:
- The Visual Roleplay Gear List – 1,960 clicks
- WoW Fashion Guru – 1,849 clicks
- The Fashionable Gnome’s Guide to Fashion – 1,546 clicks
- It’s For My RP Spec! – 1,489 clicks
- World of Dresscraft – 1,354 clicks
Top 5 Articles Viewed: